March 23, 2021
Bingeworthy 'HerStory' videos celebrate Women’s History Month
Women Empowered and Kaiser Permanente’s other business resource groups spotlight remarkable women in 10 short videos.
As we close out Women’s History Month and celebrate women’s contributions to history, culture, and society, take a look at the inspiring, empowering videos linked below. Each of Kaiser Permanente’s BRGs (business resource groups) selected an empowered woman to spotlight via a short video (about 3 minutes each). Whether or not you are already familiar with these women, their stories are moving, motivating, sometimes surprising, and definitely bingeworthy.
We’re grateful to WE@KP (Women Empowered at KP) business resource group for developing this illuminating series, which highlights the intersectionality and groundbreaking contributions of women from diverse backgrounds and industries.
At Kaiser Permanente we are committed to advancing diversity at every level of the organization. With a workforce consisting of 75% women, we know that gender parity in leadership and executive roles is imperative for the organization — just as it is outside of Kaiser Permanente.
Join WE@KP or any of the BRGs, and please share your thoughts about these videos and the women who inspire you in the comments section at the bottom of the page.
Click to view videos:"
- Stephanie Kwolek – from Women Empowered at KP (WE@KP)
- Malala Yousafzai – from Generational KP (GenKP)
- Judy Heumann – from KP Ability
- Mary Edwards Walker – from KP Veteran's Association (KPVA)
- Justice Sonia Sotomayor – from KP LatinX Association (KPLA)
- Dr. Justina Ford – from KP African American Professional Association (KPAAPA)
- Miss Major - from KP Pride (LGBTQ+)
- Grace Lee Boggs - from KP Asian Pacific Islander Association (KPAPIA)
- Silva Kaputikyan – from KP Armenian Connection (KPAC)
- Wilma Mankiller – from KP Native American Professional Association (KPNAPA)
*These videos are created for educational purposes for viewing by Kaiser Permanente employees. In keeping with the Fair Use Act, please do not share outside of KP.
Comments Powered by
Sign in to Yammer to add/view comments.